In Georgia, the joint venture of Keios and CMC (Georgia) has been hired by the Municipal Development Fund for the consulting services for the concept, detail designs and supervision for Integrated Urban Upgrading of the resort city of Abastumani. The activities are in the framework of the Third Regional Development Project (RDP III), funded by the World Bank.
The project aims at improving infrastructure services and institutional capacity to support increased contribution of tourism in the local economy by developing integrated urban design concepts based on a clear and shared development vision; identifying an investment program; developing preliminary and detailed designs and bidding documents for the implementation of select priority projects; and delivering works supervision services.
The project kick-off will be held in Tbilisi shortly.
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) Thursday June 27th, 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum Wednesday June 19th, 2019