In a society that travels faster than light, where computers are the extensions of ourselves, sometimes we forget the beauty and charm of a hand made drawing.
Our colleague Fabio, after a long time, found himself with a pencil in his hands again, dealing with colours, lines, and no “undo” available.
We at Keios are proud of still mastering the craft of handmade drawings, beautifully sitting beside the most advanced CAD, BIM and GIS software.
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) Thursday June 27th, 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum Wednesday June 19th, 2019