On 4th June in Tirana, our Albania team led by Raffaele Gorjux attended the kick-off meeting for the consulting services for the concept, detail designs and supervision for Integrated Urban Upgrading municipalities of Berati and Përmeti.
The joint venture of Atelier 4 + Keios has been hired by the Albanian Development Fund in the framework of the Project for Integrated Urban and Tourism Development (PIUTD), funded by the World Bank.
The project aims at improving the living conditions of local dwellers and foster locally based tourism economic development in urban areas.
- Urban planning in Djibouti Friday August 2nd, 2019
- Urban projects in the Kyrgyz Republic Monday July 29th, 2019
- National tourism symposium in St. Lucia facilitated by Keios Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Visit from the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) Thursday June 27th, 2019
- Caribbean Urban Forum Wednesday June 19th, 2019