On 4th June in Tirana, our Albania team led by Raffaele Gorjux attended the kick-off meeting for the consulting services for the concept, detail designs and supervision for Integrated Urban Upgrading municipalities of Berati and Përmeti.
The joint venture of Atelier 4 + Keios has been hired by the Albanian Development Fund in the framework of the Project for Integrated Urban and Tourism Development (PIUTD), funded by the World Bank.
The project aims at improving the living conditions of local dwellers and foster locally based tourism economic development in urban areas.
- Upgrading informal settlements in Djibouti Monday May 11th, 2020
- St Lucia looks at the implementation of the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan for economic recovery Thursday May 7th, 2020
- Emergency Covid19 Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Making Ethiopian cities more sustainable Monday March 23rd, 2020
- Urban parks in Benin Tuesday March 3rd, 2020